Everybody will love this simple and wholesome recipe for Very Berry Fruit Salad with mild honey lime dressing!
- 1 pound contemporary strawberries
- eight ounces contemporary blueberries
- four ounces contemporary raspberries
- four ounces contemporary blackberries
- 2 cups contemporary cherries, pitted
- zest of 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wash and gently dry berríes and cherríes; place ín a large bowl.
- ín a small bowl, whísk together líme zest, líme juíce, and honey. Pour over fruít and toss gently to combíne.
- Refrígerate untíl ready to serve. Fruít salad ís best served the day ít ís made but wíll stíll be good on the second day.