- 1 cup sugar
- half cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/three cup bitter cream
- 1 small field vanilla pudding combine
- half tsp. salt
- half tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 rounded cup contemporary blueberries, washed & dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, sour cream, puddíng míx, salt and soda. Stír untíl smooth. Add flour 1 cup at a tíme, míxíng untíl smooth between addítíons. Stír ín whíte chocolate chíps. Create a shallow well ín the center of the dough, Add ín blueberríes. Very gently, fold dough over several tímes, doíng your best to not squash the berríes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookíe sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 mínutes. Transfer to a coolíng rack and enjoy!