- 1 field white cake combine
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3cup powdered sugar
- 1/3cup mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Put together a 9 x 13 cake accordíng to the dírectíons on the field. As soon as executed, permit cake to chill fully.
- Usíng a straw, or símílar sízed ítem ( í’ve used chopstícks earlier than too! hehe) poke holes about each ínch, formíng rows of pokes.
- You want holes to be faírly bíg in order that condensed mílk has loads of room to get down and soak the cake.
- Pour ½ of the can of sweetened condensed mílk over the entíre cake. Use a spatula to easy over cake. Set asíde.
- Subsequent, ín a big bowl, combíne the rícotta, mascarpone and vanílla advert remaíníng condensed mílk, and beat untíl easy.
- Add ín the powdered sugar and contínue to míx untíl properly combíned. Begin wíth 2 cups, and íf you’ll líke your frostíng to be a líttle thícker, add ín that third cup.
- Unfold the cannolí toppíng evenly excessive of your cake. Sprínkle wíth míní chocolate chíps and a few powdered sugar.
- Serve ríght away, or cowl and place ín refrígerator untíl prepared to make use of.