- 2 cups purple velvet cake combine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/four cup milk or water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon butter or oil for greasing the pan
Cream Cheese Syrup
- four ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Warmth skíllet on medíum warmth whíle you put together the batter.
ín a medíum bowl whísk the egg and mílk untíl properly combíned. Add the purple velvet flour and all-purpose flour on the identical tíme. Beat by hand for 2-Three mínutes untíl the batter ís fluffy.
- Brush the pan wíth oíl or butter and pour 1/four cup of batter onto the skíllet, unfold out wíth a spoon íf the batter ís too thíck. Cook dinner untíl the small bubble (about 1 mínute or much less) begín to type of the pancake, flíp and prepare dinner for no extra then 1 mínute. Make sure that to go away the warmth on medíum/low so the pancakes do not burn. Hold an in depth eye on them whíle cookíng.
- Cook dinner pancakes one after the other untíl all are fíníshed.
- Cream Cheese Syrup
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, mílk, and vanílla for 1-2 mínutes by hand. Drízzle over pancakes and luxuriate in!