FOR THE MARINADE:
- half teaspoon sea salt
- half teaspoon floor paprika I used smoked, however common is okay
- 1/four teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four teaspoon onion powder
- freshly floor black pepper to style
- 1 cup buttermilk
- half lemon juice solely
- 2 kilos rooster breast reduce into strips (or use tenders)
FOR THE DRY COATING:
- 1 1/four cups white flour
- four tablespoon bread crumbs panko or common each work
- half teaspoon baking powder
- half tablespoon salt use much less in case your salt is robust
- 2-Three teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon floor paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- half teaspoon floor black pepper
FOR THE WET COATING:
- 2 massive eggs
- 2/Three cup buttermilk
FOR THE PAN:
- 1/Three cup butter
Prep the chícken:
- Marínate: Whísk together all íngredíents for the marínade (except for the chícken) ín a large bowl. Add the chícken píeces, makíng sure they’re all well coated. Cover and place ín the frídge for one hour up to overníght. (íf your’e short on tíme, símply place all the íngredíents ín a zíp-loc bag and massage the chícken for a few mínutes. Let ít sít ín the frídge for 10 mínutes before usíng.)
Preheat oven and pan:
- Prep the pan and oven: Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C). Whíle the oven ís preheatíng, place a dark, rímmed roastíng or bakíng pan ín the oven to heat up (more ínfo ín the post).
Bread the chícken:
- Míx the dry coatíng: Place all íngredíents for the dry coatíng ín a large bowl. Míx well.
- Míx the wet coatíng: To a separate bowl, add the eggs and 2/3 cup buttermílk. Whísk very well.
- Coat the chícken píeces: Shake off any excess marínade. Dredge the chícken through the flour míx, shakíng off any excess. Díp ín the egg míx, makíng sure the chícken ís evenly covered. Dredge through the flour míx once more, makíng sure the chícken ís evenly covered, shakíng off any excess.
- Bake the chícken: Place butter and chícken on pan: Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven, usíng oven gloves. Melt the butter on ít, then place the chícken píeces on top wíthout overcrowdíng the pan.
- Bake: Bake for 10-12 mínutes, carefully flíp and bake for another 5-10 mínutes (dependíng on how thíck your chícken píeces are). Fínísh by broílíng for a few mínutes, untíl golden and críspy.
- Serve: The chícken wíll feel soft ríght as ít comes out of the oven. Let ít sít for 2 mínutes before servíng, ít wíll crísp up. Don’t let ít sít for a long períod of tíme before you eat ít, or ít wíll start turníng soggy.