- three massive ripe bananas
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of crunchy almond butter
- (elective) ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Put together a 9-in. x 9-in. sq. baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or rubbing coconut oil across the sides and backside so the brownies don’t stick.
- In a big bowl mash the bananas with a fork till easy.
- Add the almond butter and blend till easy.
- Add the cocoa powder and elective cinnamon and mix till no seen cocoa powder is seen.
- Pour the batter into the ready baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Take away from the oven and let cool fully earlier than slicing.