Skip to content
- 1 lb (about 2 medium) zucchini squash
- 1 lb (about 2 medium) yellow squash
- 1 15ouncescan diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 cup black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to style
- 1 cup rotisserie hen or turkey (optionally available so as to add extra protein – miss for vegan or vegetarian)
- Utilizing a julienne peeler, mandoline slicer with julienne attachment, vegetable spiralizer or knife, slice the zucchini and squash into noodles.
- Result in 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- As soon as the water is boiling, add the zucchini and squash noodles and boil for three minutes.
- Drain noodles right into a strainer and gently press a few of the extra liquid out with a paper towel. (They have a tendency to make added sauce runny should you don’t.)
- Add zoodles and all remaining elements to a medium bowl and toss to mix.
- Serve instantly.