loopy scrumptious king crab legs in garlic herb and lemon butter. This crab legs recipe is so good you need it on a regular basis.
- 1 lb king crab legs
- half stick four tablespoons salted butter, melted
- three cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- half tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thaw the crab legs if they’re frozen. Utilizing a pointy knife or a pair of a scissors, slice or minimize the crab legs into halves to reveal the flesh. Organize them evenly on a baking sheet or tray.
- Soften the butter in a microwave, for about 30 seconds. Add the garlic, parsley and lemon juice to the melted butter. Stir to combine nicely. Drizzle and unfold the butter combination on the crab. Avoid wasting for dipping.
- Bake the crab legs within the oven for about 5 minutes, or till the crab legs are heated. Serve instantly with the remaining garlic lemon butter and lemon slices. Squeeze some lemon juice on the crab earlier than consuming.