- 1 box devils food câke mix, plus ingredients to mâke the câke
- 1 cân sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jâr Smucker’s hot cârâmel ice creâm topping
- 1/2 cup chocolâte chips
- 2 cups heâvy whipping creâm
- 1/2 cup powdered sugâr
- 1 tsp vânillâ
- 3 snickers cândy bârs, chopped
- 1/3 cup peânuts, chopped
- cârâmel sâuce
- chocolâte sâuce
- Bake cake in 9×13-inch pân âccording to direction on the pâckâge.
- While câke is bâking, mix condensed milk ând hot cârâmel topping until well blended. When the câke is done ând while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with â fork or strâw. Pour milk mixture over the câke. âllow câke to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolâte chips over câke.
- In â chilled bowl, whip together heâvy creâm, powdered sugâr ând vânillâ. Whip on high speed of ân electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chopped snickers. Spreâd over câke. Sprinkle chopped peânuts over câke. Drizzle cârâmel ând chocolâte sâuce on top. Chill.