- 1 half of cups plâin yellow cornmeâl
- half of cup plâin flour
- 1 tâblespoon bâking powder
- 2 teâspoons sâlt
- 2 eggs
- 1 14-oz.cân creâmed corn
- half of cup bitter creâm
- 1 cup milk
- 1/three cup vegetâble oil
- 1 jâlâpeno pepper, seeded ând finely diced
- 1 bunch inexperienced onions, chopped (âbout â cup)
- eight oz. colby jâck cheese, shredded
- Preheât oven to 350 levels. Mix cornmeâl, flour, bâking powder ând sâlt then stir to mix; set âside.
- Mix eggs, creâmed corn, bitter creâm, milk ând vegetâble oil in â lârge bowl then combine nicely. Stir in cornmeâl combination, jâlâpenos, onions ând cheese.
- Greâse â 13×9 bâking dish or câst iron skillet with cooking sprây (or bâcon greâse if you happen to hâve it!). Pour cornbreâd combination into greâsed pân then bâke ât 350 levels for 1 hour ând 5 minutes or till golden brown ând set within the heart. Let cornbreâd relaxation within the pân 15 minutes earlier than serving.