- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- eight ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 levels. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively pretzel items, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. Switch combination to ready baking pan. Press down gently on it and unfold it out some. It doesn’t have to cowl the underside of the pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- In a big bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar till clean and creamy.
- Fold in Pineapple and Cool Whip. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, crumble the pretzel mixture and mix into pineapple mixture. I like to reserve some of it to sprinkle on top.