- three eggs
- 300g caster sugar
- 150g mild brown sugar
- 150g butter, melted
- 225g plain flour
- 90g cocoa powder
- 150g 70% darkish chocolate, melted
- 150ml entire milk
- eight x four finger Equipment Kat bars, 2 crushed, 6 left entire
- Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm brownie tin and preheat the oven to 180 C / 160 C fan.
- Make the brownies: Whisk eggs into sugars till properly mixed then add the melted butter and stir to include. Add the flour and cocoa powder then stir via the melted chocolate. Subsequent add your milk and blend via completely till you have got a easy batter.
- Pour half of the combination into the ready tin and easy with a palette knife then press the entire Equipment Kats into the combination.
- Spread the remaining half of batter on top of the Kit Kats in the tin. Smooth the top and then sprinkle with the reserved Kit Kats and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out nearly clean.
- Set aside to cool and then slice into squares.