Bursting with recent raspberry taste and studded with chunks of melted darkish chocolate, these Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies take your traditional chocolate chip cookies to a complete new stage!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/four cup gentle brown sugar, packed
- half of cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 half of cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 cup darkish chocolate chunks
- 1 half of cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
- Within the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars on medium pace till gentle and creamy, about 2-Three minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat once more till mixed, scraping down the edges and backside of the bowl as wanted.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix again on low speed until combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks and frozen raspberries, trying not to mash the raspberries too much.
- Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto the parchment lined baking sheet, about 2-inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.