- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- four massive eggs
- four teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk ( I exploit 2%)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- three cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray. Put aside.
- Within the bowl of an electrical stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Utilizing the paddle attachment, mix till clean.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat together then add eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Don’t over mix. (Batter will be thick)
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove brownies from oven and let stand 15 minutes before frosting. You want the brownies still warm when you frost them!
- FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Beat together all the frosting ingredients until smooth. Pour and spread over warm brownies. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.