- 1/2 honeydew melon, chopped & pureed (20ouncesof puree)
Elements per serving
- 1- ounce silver tequila (or extra)
- 1 1/2 ounces contemporary lime juice
- 1 splash orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- 1 teaspoon easy syrup (optionally available)
- Coarse sea salt for garnish (optionally available)
- Lime wedges for garnish (optionally available)
- In a blender or meals processor, puree chopped honeydew melon till clean.
- Pour right into a cocktail shaker or massive glass. Add tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, easy syrup and some ice cubes.
- Pour a pair tablespoons sea salt right into a shallow bowl. Rub rims of cocktail glasses with lime wedges and dip in salt to coat. Fill glasses with ice.
- Shake or stir the mixture in a cocktail shaker or glass until very cold and well mixed.
- Strain (or not) into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.