coleslaw pasta salad
- 1 field (16 oz) ditalini pasta
- 1 bag (16 oz) coleslaw combine
- 1 candy onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 inexperienced pepper, chopped small
- 1 can (eight oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- three exhausting boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/three cup granulated sugar
- 1/four apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- Cook dinner pasta in keeping with bundle instructions; drain and rinse in chilly water. Remember so as to add salt to the cooking water. I add about 1-2 teaspoons.
- Switch pasta to a big mixing bowl; add the coleslaw combine, onions, celery, cucumber, inexperienced pepper, water chestnuts, and eggs. Combine collectively.
- In separate bowl combine the dressing ingredients and stir with a whisk. Pour over the pasta salad and stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving