- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2/three cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup banana; mashed nicely
- 2 Eggs, overwhelmed
- 2¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For topping (optionally available)
- 1/four Cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon mixed.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Cream sugar, butter, and vanilla till mild and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat nicely. Stir in banana.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drop teaspoon sized balls of dough two inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture; if desired.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until browned. Cool 2 minutes, then transfer to racks.