- 1 half of cups raw white rice
- 1 onion (diced)
- three tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 ounces cans cream of hen soup (10.5)
- 1 ounces container bitter cream (16)
- 1 half of teaspoons black pepper
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets (thawed)
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded & divided)
- 1 cup crushed hen flavored crackers
- Grease a 13×9″ baking dish. Put together rice in accordance with package deal directions.
- Whereas rice is cooking, soften 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium warmth; add onion to butter and cook dinner till tender.
- In a big bowl, combine collectively cream of hen soup, bitter cream, and pepper. Stir in onions and broccoli. Combine in cooked rice, including it in a number of batches. When all the pieces is mixed, stir in eight ounces of shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 cups).
- Spoon evenly into greased baking dish. Soften remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. High with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle evenly with crushed crackers. Drizzle prime of crackers with melted butter.
- Bake a 350 diploma F oven for 30-40 minutes or till casserole is sizzling and prime is golden brown.