- four boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon pepper
- Pour brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper right into a galloon plastic bag. Add rooster breasts and shake to coat rooster.
- Depart rooster in fridge for 1-Three hours (and even in a single day) to soak up flavors.
- Preheat oven to 425 levels.
- Organize rooster breasts on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.