- Three slices bacon
- Three eggs
- salt & pepper
- 2 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 3/four cup shredded cheese (I used smoked gruyere)
- 1 inexperienced onion, chopped
- Cook dinner bacon in a skillet over medium warmth till crisp.
- Take away to a paper towel-lined plate to empty then pour out grease and discard.
- Whisk eggs along with salt and pepper then scramble in the identical skillet because the bacon.
- Take away to a plate then put aside.
- Warmth a skillet or griddle over medium warmth then spray with nonstick spray.
- Add a tortilla then sprinkle half the cheese over your entire tortilla. Layer half the eggs, bacon, cheese, and inexperienced onion on one half of the tortilla then fold the opposite half over.
- Cook dinner till golden brown on the opposite. Take away to a chopping board then lower into wedges with a pizza slicer.
- Repeat with remaining substances.