Skip to content
- 1 half kilos boneless skinless hen breasts
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup chunky pure peanut butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- half teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes, kind of to style
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Chopped contemporary cilantro, for garnish
- Rice, rice noodles, or lettuce leaves, for serving
- Prepare hen breasts within the backside of a big sluggish cooker. In a medium bowl, stir collectively coconut milk, peanut butter, garlic, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, and pink pepper flakes; combine till (largely) clean) Pour over hen.
- Cowl and prepare dinner on LOW for Three to five hours (or till hen is cooked by and tender however not overcooked, relying on the energy of your sluggish cooker). Cut back sluggish cooker temperature to WARM. Take away hen from sluggish cooker, lower into chunks, and shred. Return shredded hen to sluggish cooker to permit it to soak up sauce and warmth by.
- Serve hen and sauce over cooked white or brown rice, cooked rice noodles, or stuffed inside giant lettuce leaves, as wraps. Garnish with chopped peanuts, contemporary cilantro, and extra pink pepper flakes, if desired.