- 1 8-oz. pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese*
- 2 T. refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. raspberry extract (I exploit Watkins model)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/32 tsp. (Three doonks) THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 1 drop purple meals coloring
- 1 3.5-oz. bar 85% darkish chocolate**
- ¾ c. refined coconut oil
- 3½ tsp. THM Mild Candy (or extra, to style)
- Beat the filling substances collectively till easy. Put the filling right into a sealable plastic bag, seal, and snip a gap in a single backside nook for piping. Put aside.
- To make the chocolate coating, soften the chocolate bar, coconut oil, and sweetener collectively within the microwave, stirring each 20 seconds or so to stop the chocolate from burning. (You could possibly additionally use a double boiler for this.) Style and add extra sweetener if desired. (I occur to love darkish chocolate.)
- Fill 24 mini muffin tin holes with liners. Divide half of the chocolate mixture among the liners and freeze to firm. When the chocolate is firm, pipe some raspberry filling into each liner until all the filling is gone.
- Spoon the rest of the chocolate mixture over the raspberry filling in each liner and freeze. (If you have chocolate left over, just freeze it to eat on its own.) When the crèmes are firm, transfer them to a sealable container and store in the fridge.