- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups All function Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels.
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Cream collectively the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and milk beating nicely.
- Add the dry elements and beat till nicely mixed
- Add blueberries and mix by hand gently with a spatula being careful not to crush the berries.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling.