- 1 (10 ounce) package deal frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups dry bread stuffing combine
- three eggs, overwhelmed
- 1/four cup grated Parmesan cheese
- half of onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/four cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a big bowl, combine collectively chopped spinach, dry bread stuffing combine, eggs, Parmesan cheese, onion, butter and Cheddar cheese. Cowl and chill within the fridge roughly 30 minutes.
- Drop the combination by rounded spoonfuls onto a frivolously greased giant baking sheet. Place baking sheet within the freezer roughly 1 hour.
- When able to bake, enable the balls to partially thaw, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Flippantly grease a big baking sheet.
- Bake the balls within the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or till frivolously browned.