Skip to content
- 3 cups recent blueberries (1 package deal (12 oz ) frozen blueberries or 1 can (21 oz ) blueberry pie filling
- )2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed mild brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/2 cup hellmann’s or finest meals actual mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°. In shallow Eight x 8-inch baking dish, organize blueberries; put aside.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Stir in Hellmann’s® or Greatest Meals® Actual Mayonnaise.
- Utilizing fingers, gently squeeze dough to type crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over blueberries.
- Bake 30 minutes or till topping is golden.