Skip to content
- 1 lb dry lasagna noodles (you may use a bit greater than half the field)
- 1 lb lean floor beef (or half beef and half pork)
- 24 oznbsp;jar marinara or pasta sauce – your favourite model
- 2/3 cup water
- 15 oznbsp;container ricotta or cottage cheese
- 12 oznbsp;mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Calmly spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unfold 2/Three cups of the marinara sauce on the underside of the baking dish.
- Prime with lasagna noodles.
- Brown the bottom beef in a big skillet. Drain off the fats.
- Pour within the remaining marinara sauce. Add the water to the jar, exchange the lid and shake to loosen up the remaining sauce. Pour into the skillet and stir in.
- Simmer the meat sauce for five minutes.
- Scatter about one-third of the ricotta cheese on prime of the lasagna noodles. Sprinkle on Three ozof the mozzarella cheese. Prime with about one-third of the meat sauce.
- Add one other layer of lasagna noodles and press down barely.
- Repeat with ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and meat sauce – two extra instances.
- Prime with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cowl tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes till the noodles are fork-tender. (The extra water and the steam created by overlaying the baking dish will prepare dinner the noodles.)
- Take away aluminum foil and bake for an additional 7-Eight minutes or till cheese is sweet and bubbly.
- Let the lasagna relaxation for no less than 15 minutes earlier than serving.