Skip to content
- Three Tablespoons butter, melted
- Three Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/Four teaspoon crushed dried rosemary, or half of tsp. contemporary
- Three lbs. (3-Four medium) candy potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced thinly
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to style
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Mix melted butter, oil and crushed rosemary in a small bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons of butter-oil combination within the backside of a 2-quart baking dish. Organize potato slices vertically within the dish. Add a sliver of shallot between each few slices of potato. Brush prime with remaining butter-oil combination. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cowl dish with foil and roast for 1 hour, coated, till potatoes are tender (In case your potato slices are thicker than proven, you might want to extend cooking time). Improve oven warmth to 450 levels F. Take away foil and roast one other 10-15 minutes, till tops of potatoes are browned and crisp.