- 1 stick Unsalted Butter – Melted
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Complete Milk
- 1/three cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- three cup Fast-1 minute Oatmeal
- In a big sauce pan on medium to medium excessive warmth mix:
- Melted butter and Sugar – Combine with whisk.
- Add Complete Milk – Whisk till the combination begins to warmth and dissolves the sugar.
- Add Cocoa – Combine to include.
- Warmth combination to a sluggish rolling boil ensuring there aren’t any lumps or sugar granules.
- Take away from warmth and add in Vanilla Extract and Peanut Butter. Combine nicely.
- At this level will probably be finest to make use of a picket spoon —-
- Add half portion of oats and blend to coat. Add remaining oats and blend nicely.
- Line an 18×26 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Utilizing a tablespoon start to form clusters and place them onto the cookie sheet.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.