- 1 and half of cup milk
- 2 tablespoons gentle brown sugar
- 1/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half of cup espresso or sturdy brewed espresso (scorching)
- Cinnamon Sugar to sprinkle on prime (non-compulsory)
- Similar amt of milk and low as above (for all recipes)
- 2 tablespoons nutella
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- half of teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salted Caramel
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce (Home made or Ice Cream Topping)
- pinch of salt
- Pour the milk right into a small jar that has a lid, add the sunshine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Tighten the lid onto the jar and shake for about 1 min.
- Take away the lid and warmth the milk within the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour espresso or espresso into mug, pour the nice and cozy milk into the mug with the espresso. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on prime. Serve heat and revel in!