- Three teaspoons olive oil
- 5–6 cloves recent garlic, minced
- Three Tablespoons butter
- Three cups rooster inventory
- half field angel hair pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/four cup half and half (or complete milk)
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 Tablespoons recent parsley, chopped positive
- In a big saucepan, warmth the olive oil and butter over medium warmth. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the rooster inventory.
- Flip the warmth as much as excessive and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and prepare dinner in accordance with instructions.
- Take the saucepan off the warmth and add the parmesan cheese and stir till utterly melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add extra cream or milk if needed.
- Serve instantly