Skip to content
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Rooster Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Minimize every breast in half and pound to about 1/2″ thick.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl till blended.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to mix.
- Place parmesan in one other shallow bowl.
- Dip every bit of rooster in egg combination ensuring to coat.
- Permit extra egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle extra parmesan over prime. Gently press, then flip and repeat on different facet. Shake off extra. Repeat with remaining rooster.
- Place butter and oil in a big skillet over excessive warmth.
- Place rooster and don’t transfer till edges brown (in order that cheese sticks to rooster, about three minutes).
- Evenly press with spatula then flip over and once more don’t transfer till browned.
- Evenly press with spatula and take away to serving plate.