Skip to content
- 3 Romaine lettuce hearts chopped
- 1 c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped cooked bacon
- 1 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Parmesan croutons extra to style – recipe under
- Marzetti Merely Dressed Caesar Salad Dressing
- For Croutons:
- 2 c. bread cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Fill a big salad bowl with chopped Romaine.
- Prime with tomatoes, bacon, and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Put together croutons by tossing bread cubes with olive oil; sprinkle with grated Parmesan, salt, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 375 levels for 10 minutes.
- Add croutons to salad.
- Prime with salad dressing as desired.