Skip to content
- 10-12 slices bread (any variety)
- 4 ouncescream cheese , softened
- 3 Tbs powdered sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter , melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the crusts off the bread
- Utilizing a rolling pin, flatten the bread out.
- Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar till easy.
- Lay out 2 shallow dishes (I exploit pie plates generally)
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon till effectively mixed and add to one of many shallow dishes.
- Within the different, add the melted butter.
- Unfold every slice of bread thickly with the cream cheese combination.
- Roll up tightly, dip within the butter, then the sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes till calmly browned.