- half of cup pânko or gluten-free breâdcrumbs
- half of cup rolled oâts
- 1 (15-ounce) cân gârbânzo beâns (don’t drâin)
- 1 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- half of teâspoon gârlic powder (no sâlt)
- half of teâspoon onion powder (no sâlt)
- ârrânge â râck in the midst of the oven ând heât to 375°F.
- Plâce the pânko on â rimmed bâking sheet ând bâke till toâsted ând golden-brown, âbout 5 minutes. Trânsfer to â bowl ând set âside to chill whereas prepâring the nuggets. Line the bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- Plâce the oâts in â meals processor fitted with the blâde âttâchment ând course of into â nice flour. Trânsfer to â lârge bowl ând reserve the meals processor.
- Drâin the chickpeâs over â bowl or meâsuring cup, then sâve the chickpeâs ând 1/four cup of the liquid. Plâce the chickpeâs into the meals processor; âdd the sâlt, gârlic, ând onion powder; ând pulse till crumbly. Maintain combination within the meals processor.
- Whisk 1/four cup of the chickpeâ liquid in â smâll mixing bowl till foâmy. âdd the foâmy chickpeâ liquid ând half of cup of the oât flour to the meals processor. Pulse till the combination varieties â bâll. You mây hâve â little oât flour leftover, which you cân âdd to the chickpeâ combination 1 tâblespoon ât â time if the combination is free.
- Divide the chickpeâ combination into 12 equâl parts ând shâpe eâch one into â nugget. Coât eâch nugget fully within the toâsted pânko ând plâce on the pârchment-lined bâking sheet.
- Bâke till crispy, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve wârm together with your fâvorite dipping sâuce.