- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can entire kernel corn drained
- 1 can black olives drained
- 2 rooster breast cooked sliced
- First bake your rooster (or use the Chili Lime Rooster), in a baking pan add slightly olive oil and rub it on the underside of the pan so the rooster doesn’t stick. Then prepare dinner at 400 levels for 30-40 minutes. You need the rooster to be at 165 levels Fahrenheit. You may let the rooster cool or you should utilize it heat. Then slice the rooster into skinny slices.
- Wash and chop your lettuce into chew sized items and place in a big salad bowl.
- Then in a small bowl combine collectively the taco sauce, Greek yogurt and ranch dressing, that is your salad dressing. So as soon as prepped put aside.
- High the salad with the tomatoes, cheese, beans, corn, rooster and olives.
- Combine the salad and portion it out.
- High with as a lot dressing as you desire to.