- 2 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp floor psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tbsp inexperienced pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup bitter cream or crème fraîche
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F(175°C).
- Whisk collectively eggs and mayonnaise. Add remaining components and mix effectively. Let sit for five minutes.
- With the assistance of a calmly oiled rolling pin or spatula, unfold out the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. It shouldn’t be thicker than ½ inch (1 cm).
- Bake for 10 minutes. The crust must be a lightweight golden brown; don’t overdo it. Take away from oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes. Flip crust out onto a rack or slicing board and take away parchment paper.
- Minimize the mushrooms in skinny slices and blend with pesto and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix effectively.
- Unfold a layer of bitter cream (or crème fraiche) on the crust. High with cheese and the mushroom combination.
- Place pizza again onto baking sheet (with parchment paper) and return to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes or till the cheese has melted. Be sure that the sides don’t get an excessive amount of colour.
- Serve with a contemporary salad.