Skip to content
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- half of crimson bell pepper diced
- half of cup spinach
- 3-4 slices of ham or turkey
- 1 cup heirloom or cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt and pepper to style
- Coconut oil for coating the dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a big bowl, scramble the eggs and add the entire substances, besides the tomatoes. Combine nicely.
- Pour the combination into the baking dish. Place all of the tomatoes on prime, they need to float.
- Bake within the oven for 25-30 minutes.