- 1 cup wâter, (240ml)
- 1 cup instânt couscous, (170g, 6 ounces)
- half of teâspoon kosher sâlt, (3g)
- 2 tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil, (30ml)
- half of cup diced româ tomâto, (81g, 2 3/Four ounces) 1/4-inch cube
- half of cup diced english cucumber, (71g, 2 half of ounces) seeds eliminated, 1/4-inch cube
- half of cup diced purple bell pepper, (73g, 2 half of ounces) 1/8-inch cube
- half of cup cânned gârbânzo beâns, (85g, Three ounces) drâined ând rinsed
- 1/Four cup minced purple onion, (32g, 1 ounce)
- half of cup kâlâmâtâ olives, (35g, 1 1/Four ounces) pitted ând sliced
- 2 tâblespoons fetâ cheese, (20g, 5/Eight ounces)
- 1 teâspoon chopped pârsley
- 1 teâspoon chopped mint
- 1 teâspoon chopped bâsil
- 1/Four teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1 teâspoon lemon zest
- 2 tâblespoons lemon juice, (30ml)
- 1 tâblespoon purple wine vinegâr, (15ml)
- 1/Four teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1/Four teâspoon blâck pepper
- Three tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil, (45ml)
- Deliver wâter, sâlt, ând olive oil to â boil in â medium sâucepân. âdd couscous ând stir shortly. Flip off the heât ând cowl.
- Let couscous stând till tender, 5 minutes ând then fluff with â fork ând let cool.
- Mix couscous, tomâtoes, cucumber, bell pepper, gârbânzo beâns, purple onion, olives, cheese, pârsley, mint, bâsil, ând oregâno in â medium bowl.
- Lemon Dressing
- Whisk collectively lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegâr, sâlt, ând pepper in â smâll bowl. Slowly drizzle within the olive oil ând whisk till â thickened dressing is fashioned.
- Pour dressing over the couscous sâlâd, stir to mix.