- three cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 full sheet graham crackers)
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- eight ouncescream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can 14 ouncessweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2½ cups complete strawberries
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non – stick spray. Put aside.
- In a medium dish mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press half of the combination on the underside of a 9X13 inch pan, save the remaining for later.
- Place the entire strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes till utterly clean. Put aside.
- In a medium dish beat heavy whipping cream 1 min at a low pace, then at excessive pace, till stiff peaks type, for about four min. Put aside.
- In a big dish beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low pace, till creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries and beat till mixed.
- Add whipped cream beat until well combined .
- Fold in diced strawberries. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.