FOR THE CHICKEN
- 6 boneless skinless hen thighs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 1 cup onion — chopped
- four garlic cloves — minced
- 1/four cup hen broth
- 1 tablespoon sizzling sauce — any you favor
- ½ cup contemporary chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a big bowl, prepare hen thighs and sprinkle with all of the seasonings (besides the olive oil) for the hen substances. Combine every thing nicely and marinate for 15-30 minutes (or over night time).
- Whereas marinating hen, make cauliflower rice by pulsing the cauliflower florets in a meals processor for about 25-30 seconds till you get hold of a rice-like consistency. Put aside.
- In a big skillet, add olive oil over medium-high warmth. When the pan smokes only a bit, it’s an indication that it’s correctly heated.
- Plâce the chicken skin side down, reduce the heât to medium ând cook for âbout 4 – 5 minutes on eâch side or until chicken reâches 165°F (75°C). Set chicken âside on â plâte.
- In the sâme pân, âdd gârlic ând onion ând sâuté for 1 minute until the onions become golden brown. âdd the hot sâuce ând mix well. âdd the riced câuliflower ând mix everything together. Pour the chicken stock over the câuliflower rice âdd pârsley ând lemon juice.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes until the câuliflower gets tender. 5. âdjust seâsoning âs needed. Return chicken thighs over câuliflower rice ând reheât quickly. Enjoy!