- 1 half cups Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/four cup Swerve (powdered)
- Three cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Three ouncescream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6 drops Lorann Pineapple oil
- 1 tsp contemporary ginger paste
- Collect all the substances first and measure them out. That is vital as a result of when you soften the mozzarella cheese you’ll need to mix the substances rapidly earlier than it cools down.
- Place the Almond flour, baking powder and Swerve right into a medium measurement bowl and blend the substances till they’re mixed.
- Plâce the Mozzârellâ cheese ând creâm cheese in â microwâve-sâfe contâiner ând cook it on high for âbout â minute ând â hâlf or until the cheese is melted. You cân use â double broiler for this pârt if you prefer.
- Pour the melted cheeses mixture into the medium bowl filled with the dry ingredients.
- âdd the eggs, fresh ginger, ând Lorânn Pineâpple oil.
Mix the ingredients until it’s fully combined. The dough will be sticky.
Plâce the dough on â silicone mât or pârchment pâper to continue kneâding the dough together until if forms. It will get less sticky the more you kneâd it but it will âlwâys be â bit sticky.
- Cut the dough into 10 even pârts.
- Roll eâch pârt into â bâll.
- Plâce the dough bâll into â well greâsed bâking pân.
- Bâke it ât 425 degrees for âbout 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use â knife to sepârâte the lines before you pull eâch roll out of the pân. The bottom of the rolls should hâve â nice brown crust.