- 2 lbs. Floor beef or turkey (your selection on meat)
- 2 luggage Dole (or different model) Basic Cole Slaw Combine
- four Inexperienced Onion
- three tsp minced garlic (I used actual garlic and minimize up just some slices, regulate to style)
- three tbsp Soy Sauce (I used gentle soy sauce to style, doesn’t need to be actual)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp crushed crimson pepper flakes (optionally available)
- 2 tsp floor ginger
- *Elective add a single serve packet of splenda. I didn’t however see that some do.
- Floor hamburger in pan as you usually would.
- In separate pan I put sesame oil, soy sauce, chopped up inexperienced onion and chopped up garlic collectively and stir fried it till tender. I then added the cabbage (cole slaw combine) , crushed crimson pepper and floor ginger and cooked till principally tender, it nonetheless had a slight crunch to it which I favor over tremendous gentle cabbage.
- Once that was done I drained the excess fat off of the hamburger and added it to the pan with the rest of the ingredients and stirred. I did add a touch more soy sauce for flavor but not much. Turned out awesome. The hubby and son loved it. Low carb, moderate fat and moderate protein, perfect!