- 1 medium head cauliflower or 16 ounces store-bought cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or substitute additional virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/four teaspoon superb sea salt
- Freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 3/four cup chopped recent herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro, and basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or extra to style
- To show a head of cauliflower into rice, there are two choices. Use a meals processor or use a field grater.
- If utilizing a meals processor, lower the pinnacle of cauliflower into medium chunks and take away the core. Working in batches, add the cauliflower to the bowl of a meals processor and pulse till the cauliflower is damaged down into very small bits that resemble rice (see picture above).
- If utilizing a field grater, lower the pinnacle of cauliflower into quarters and take away the core. Use the medium-sized holes to grate every quarter into small bits resembling rice.
- Non-obligatory step, for the perfect cauliflower rice, earlier than cooking, switch the riced cauliflower to a clear dish towel and press to take away extra moisture.
MAKE HERBED CAULIFLOWER RICE
- âdd the âlmonds to â lârge skillet over medium heât. Stir the âlmonds âround the pân until they âre frâgrânt ând lightly toâsted, âbout 3 minutes. Keep â close eye on the nuts since they do toâst quickly. Trânsfer the toâsted âlmonds to â bowl ând sâve for lâter.
- Return the skillet to the heât ând âdd the butter. When the butter is melted ând bubbling, stir in the gârlic. Cook the gârlic, stirring it âround the pân, until frâgrânt, âbout 30 seconds.
- âdd the câuliflower rice, sâlt, ând â few grinds of blâck pepper. Cook, stirring every once ând â while, until the câuliflower rice is crisp-tender ând stârts to turn light brown in plâces, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Tâke the skillet off of the heât, ând then stir in the fresh herbs, lemon juice, ând toâsted âlmonds. Tâste then âdjust with âdditionâl sâlt, pepper or lemon juice