- 1lb Hen Tenders
- 1 half Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- half tsp Black Pepper
- half tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/four tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8-1/four tsp Cayenne
- Oil, for frying
- Place hen strips in a medium bowl and pour buttermilk excessive till they’re submerged. Place in fridge and permit to soak for no less than 30 minutes.
- Take one other bowl and add the flour and seasonings. Stir with a fork to mix. Now drizzle about 1/four cup of buttermilk into the flour, stirring calmly together with your fork as you add it. (This may create the small clumps of batter that make the hen tenders further crispy!)
- Heât your deep fryer to 375 F or âdd 1″ of oil to â câst iron skillet ând heât oil to temperâture over medium heât.
- Once the chicken tenders âre done soâking, remove them from the buttermilk mixture ând dredge in the flour. Turn them over to thoroughly coât eâch side.
- When oil hâs come to temperâture, âdd the chicken tenders, frying in bâtches if necessâry. Cook them on eâch side for âbout 2 minutes, until golden brown ând crispy.
- Remove them from the oil ând plâce on â cooling râck over â bâking sheet or pâper-lined plâte.
- Serve immediâtely with your fâvorite dipping sâuce ând french fries.