- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- half cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- half cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp pretzel salt
- Put the self-rising flour (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt within the bowl of a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment.
- Combine at a low pace till mixed. Then, knead at a medium pace for about three minutes till a ball varieties.
- Flip the dough out onto a floured floor. Sprinkle the highest with flour, knead a few occasions, and type the dough right into a ball. Reduce the dough ball into 4 wedges.
- Roll every bit of dough into an extended rope. Reduce every rope into about 12 small segments.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water. Dip the dough segments into the baking soda combination. Place on a parchment coated baking sheet.
- Bake at 425˚F for 7-10 minutes.
- Brush pretzel bites with melted butter and sprinkle with pretzel salt.