- 1 lb. steaks , minimize into 1” cubes & patted dry
- eight oz. mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter , melted (or oil)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- salt , to style
- Black pepper , to style
- Minced parsley , garnish
- Melted butter for ending , non-obligatory
- Chili Flakes , for ending, non-obligatory
- Mix the steak cubes and mushrooms. Coat with the melted butter after which season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for four minutes.
- Unfold the steak and mushrooms in even layer in air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the steak and mushrooms about three instances by means of cooking proces
- Check the steak to see how well done it is cooked. If you want the steak more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with optional melted butter and/or optional chili flakes. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm.