- four cups of recent watermelon chunks
- 1 tbsp. lime juice (whereas recent is greatest, I used bottled and it was nice!)
- 1 half tbsp. honey
- 3/four cup water
- 1/four cup vodka
- In a blender, mix the watermelon, lime juice, honey and water. Mix properly.
- Utilizing a high quality mesh strainer (like this one), pour the liquid by means of letting the seeds and pulp catch and put aside.
- Add the vodka to the liquid and stir.
- Serve over crushed ice. A nice small slice of watermelon and a mint leaf make cute garnishes