- Three Tbsp diced contemporary pineapple
- 2-Three Tbsp sliced contemporary basil
- 1 Tbsp basil easy syrup* (see notes for recipe)
- 2 ouncesPau Maui Vodka
- 2 ouncesfresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 ouncesfresh meyer lemon juice
- few dashes citrus bitters
- optionally available – soda water
- Recent basil
- Meyer lemon slice
- Pineapple leaf
- Paper straw
- In a tall collins glass muddle 2 tablespoons of the diced pineapple with one tablespoon of the sliced basil then add the basil easy syrup and stir.
- Fill glass midway with ice, add the remainder of the diced pineapple and sliced basil. Fill glass to the highest with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker combine the rest of the cocktail ingredients and shake well then fill the glass adding more ice if needed. If you desire a drink with some fizz don’t fill the entire glass with the cocktail mixture and add an ounce of soda water.
- Garnish with fresh basil, meyer lemon slice, pineapple leaf and a paper straw