- 2 cups (1 pint) Whipping Cream
- 1 Small Field (3.Three oz.) Lemon Immediate Pudding Combine
- 1/Three cup of Powdered Sugar
- Adorning Baggage
- Wilton 2D Adorning Tip
- Add Whipping Cream combination to a relaxing mixing bowl.
- Flip mixer on excessive.
- Combine till delicate peaks kind.
- Add Powdered Sugar.
- Combine at excessive velocity.
- Just before you get to stiff peaks add Lemon Instant Pudding Mix.
- On slow speed, mix whipping cream and pudding.
- When it starts to come together, stop mixer and scrape down sides.
- Check to make sure the pudding hasn’t clumped on the bottom.
- Fold mixture a couple of times with a spoon.
- Turn mixer back on for just a few revolutions.