Feeling slightly repentant right now? Attempt my Penitent Punch which is a wine lover’s model of a Lengthy Island Iced Tea. It’s going to convey you to your knees!
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 ounce White Rum
- 1 ounce Tequila (Blanco or Silver)
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Bitter Combine (Selfmade is finest)
- three ounces Purple Wine (I take advantage of a fruity sangria)
- Combine the gin, rum, tequila, vodka, triple sec, and bitter combine in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice to 2 tall glasses.
- Pour the punch combination over the ice
- Add wine to the top of each glass.
- Don’t stir it if you want to keep the ombre effect, but it tastes much better after you do.